331H Hybrid Irons
- Higher MOI for greater off-center hit performance from a slightly longer heel to toe profile combined with an increased side and back wall thickness.
- Split-level sole design ensures enough sole width to keep the CG low and back from the face to increase launch angle, but the narrow split-sole surface reduces the sole to ground contact to allow more solid contact from the rough and to allow players to “knock the ball down”.
- Designed to be built to iron lengths. Twin weight bores in each head allows a wide range of swingweight, length and shaft weight options in fitting for golfers.
- Same hosel to leading edge design as an iron to blend in more smoothly with the typical low offset of any conventional iron design.
- Increased hosel length to allow for slightly easier lie bending adjustments.
- 0.335″ bore diameter to match with TWGT’s superb light and tour weight hybrid shafts – thousands of golfers have learned the secret to TWGT’s superior high launch hybrid performance are the unique TWGT designed S2S White and S2S Gold Tour hybrid shafts, available in both 72g Light Weight and 95g Tour Weight versions.
- 331H hybrid irons available in RH in #2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and in LH in #3, 4.
Head/Body Material: Investment Cast Annealed 17-4 Stainless Steel
Ferrule Required: Yes, any TWGT wood standard ferrule with 12.3mm bottom OD and 0.335" bore
Hosel Length: 70mm for all 331H hybrid heads
Bore Depth: 30mm for all 331H hybrid heads
Swingweight Bore: Twin Weight Bores: #1- Hosel Weight Bore: 7.5mm x 15mm #2- Sole Weight Bore: 7.5mm x 15mm
Hosel OD: 12.3mm
Toe to Heel Sole Radius: 250mm radius
Reviews currently not available