The Ultimate in High Performance Iron Design with CNC
Machined Variable Thickness Titanium Face for High COR and Superb
Off-Center Hit Forgiveness
- Forged, CNC machined, variable thickness Beta-Titanium face design increases the ball speed to the highest possible level for an iron design.
- Thin Beta-Titanium face design allows more weight to be removed from the face than is possible with a steel face to be used on the toe and heel areas to increase the MOI of the head for even better off-center hit performance.
- Slightly oversize head profile automatically increases the MOI over more traditional iron head sizes to add even more to the off-center hit capability of the 870Ti.
- 870Ti variable thickness titanium face increases the ability of the face to flex more to offer the same 0.830 COR as a driver. Variable thickness face also increases off-center face flexing for superb off-center hit performance.
- Low-offset hosel design allows a wider range of players to benefit from the super high performance design characteristics of the 870Ti.
- Fully radiused sole grind with beveled leading edge provides the most playability for all levels of golfers from all types of lie conditions.
- Available in RH in #3 – 9, PW, AW, SW, finished in bright satin polish.
- Produced with post-2010 new USGA scorelines.