Wishon 335HL Hybrid (Clubhead ONLY)
Book an appointment using our online system and swing by for a fit to perfection.
Price is Component Club-Head ONLY
A Lower and More Rear Located Center of Gravity
- Increased weight at the rear sole to offer a lower and more rear located CG for a higher launch angle and trajectory for soft landing on the greens.
- Similar offset appearance as a conventional Iron to blend in smoothly with the address position look of normal irons.
- More rounded leading edge with split level sole to allow golfers more versatility from the rough or when hitting more down on the shot to known the ball down.
- Twin weight bores to allow assembly to a wide variety of swingweights (MOI) with different shaft weights and lengths.
- 0.335” bore diameter to match with any of TWGT’s S2S Black, Red or White Hybrid shaft designs.
A 360º view of the 335HL Hybrid Clubhead.