Price is Component Clubhead ONLY
Precision Heel/Toe Blade Style Putter Designs with CNC Milled Face and Sole in 5 Design Options
- Five different TWGT heel/toe putter designs, each with CNC milled face and sole for precision.
- Double CNC milled face for precision face flatness to ensure accuracy.
- Unique CNC milled sole provides a narrow, flat, center sole surface for accuracy in the address position, with a milled, elevated leading and trailing edge to eliminate “scuffing” the putter on the green during the stroke.
- S2R models 1 and 3 designed with conventional hosel to accept straight 0.370″ putter shafts; S2R models 2, 4 and 5 designed with no hosel to accept either single bend or double bend 0.370″ putter shafts.
- S2R Model 1 is available in RH and LH , in dark platinum nickel plating finish, also in matte non-glare white in RH. S2R models 2, 3, 4, 5 available in RH only in dark platinum nickel plating finish only.
A 360º view of the S2R-4 Putter
17-4 Stainless Steel
Method of Mfg:
Investment Cast + CNC Milling of Face and Sole
For all S2R Putters - 0.370" parallel
For Models 1 & 3 - +/-4 degree in all directions by hosel
For Models 2, 4, & 5 - Bending has to be done on the shaft