Using Launch Monitor Technology, and the latest math based programs, we can determine the proper length, flex, loft and face angle necessary to longer and straighter drives.
Player Benefit: Proper length allows the player to center their impacts on the face. The closer you hit the ball to the Center of Gravity, the greater ball speed you will produce. The greater the ball velocity, the further the ball will travel. By optimizing launch angle and ball spin rate, the player will consistently fly the ball longer and straighter.
Customer Experience from Spargo Golf Custom Fitting
- Brief Interview to determine the Customer's goals and desires.
- Customer's Woods are measured for Moment of Inertia (MOI), Shaft Frequency, Swing Weight and Total Weight. The angles of the Face are Measured. Customer is measured for Club Length and Grip Size.
- Customer's Swing is Analyzed using the FLIGHTSCOPE PRIME, a 3 dimensional Launch Monitor System. Attention is given to Swing Speed, Tempo, and Release Point. Grouping Radius, Carry Distance and Smash Factor are closely tracked and calculated.
- Customer is now ready to be Tested with various Fitting Clubs to determine which Club Specifications can Optimize the Customer's Performance.
- Determinations are made in regards to Customer's existing set of Woods. Options are given for Retro-Fitting or Recommendations are made to purchase New Clubs. Customer can expect that one of the existing clubs will be retro-fitted during the fitting at no additional cost. (Length, Swingweight, Grip Size)
- Customer Receives printouts from the Flightscope Analysis and a Fitting sheet with their optimal specifications.